What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I've seen a couple different bloggers do what's called "What I'm loving Wednesday," so I thought I would join. :)

Here's what I'm loving today...

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving that it's hump day and that this commercial makes me happy; it's too cute!


I'm loving that the sun finally came out ALL day yesterday! I was starting to get depressed by all the rain and definitely needed some Vitamin D back in my life. 


I'm loving my new Bible study, Beth Moore's "Living Free: Praying God's Word."


I'm loving that it's water slide day at work and that our water slide is pretty epic!


I'm loving that I got my volleyball girls' T-shirts and sweatshirts ordered for the season. I think they are going to turn out super cute!

(Coaching action shot, haha)

I'm loving that there are so many great movies in theaters right now. Can't wait to see them all!

White House DownThe Lone Ranger

Despicable Me 2Monsters University

I'm loving that we hopefully (fingers crossed) get to go out in the boat Saturday if the weather is pretty. 


I'm loving that Vera Bradley has an awesome deal going on right now (free lunch tote with $100 purchase and free shipping)! I've been wanting this lunch tote for a while, so now is the perfect opportunity to jump on a great deal and hopefully buy some future birthday and Christmas gifts for friends and family.

Lunch box

As always, I'm loving my sweet boyfriend and that he is going to take me to see the aforementioned movies in theaters! Hehe


And finally, I'm loving what the Lord is doing not only in my life but in the lives of so many others as well! He is so good, and His love endures forever. Amen!

His love endures forever


I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!! :)

Love & Blessings, 
Claire
💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Christ's Light Shine Through You

Weekend Getaway Trip

The Day My Heart Exploded