What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. :)
 2 more days until the weekend, yay!

Here's what I'm loving today...


I'm loving that I get to fish in the rodeo in Gulf Shores this weekend with my awesome aunt, uncle, and cousin, along with Chad and our good friend, Josh.



I'm loving that we had a fabulous worship service at PUR last night. Mr. Pruitt (Cole [our college pastor's] dad) delivered an awesome word from Genesis entitled "Don't be an Adam."


I'm loving the song "Set a Fire" which we sang during worship last night. I pray that this is my heart's daily desire.


I'm loving that 3 of my awesome friends, Chelsea, Levi, and Stephanie, joined us at Bible study last night. Loved worshipping the King with them!


I'm loving that I'm scheduled to get a haircut today! I need a nice trim and some layers, woo! (I go to Mrs. Darlene at Shear Madness; she's FABULOUS and the only person who knows how to cut my hair "right," hehe.)


I'm loving that my best friend Chelsea bought a new SUV (Chevy Equinox) and that it is beautiful!


I'm loving that I found some adorable Lilly Pulitzer inspired binder printables on Pinterest. Yep, I'm the nerd who is already getting her binders ready for the semester even though it's only July. :)



I'm loving that my Insanity DVDs finally came in (after being ordered close to a month ago). I missed their delivery yesterday, so I'm going to swing by the post office on my way to my haircut, yay!


I'm loving that two of my sweet friends (Brittany and Chad) got engaged this week! Her ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! Great job, Chad! :)

(Picture stolen from Brittany's Facebook. Hope you don't mind, twin! :) hehe)

I'm loving that I got to see my sweet friend Allison yesterday (I've missed her like crazy)! Please keep her mom, our precious family friend Ms. Tami, in your prayers as she undergoes gall bladder surgery Friday. Praying that everything goes smoothly and that her pain is alleviated 100%.

(I apologize for our strangeness, hehe.)

I'm loving the sweet good morning texts Chad sends me. He always knows how to help me start the day with a smile!


Hope you all have a blessed Wednesday and a wonderful rest of the week!


Love & Blessings,
Claire
💚

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing those binder covers!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Christ's Light Shine Through You

The Day My Heart Exploded

Weekend Getaway Trip