21 Random Things About Me

Happy Friday, friends! I hope you all have had a fabulous week so far, and I hope you have an even more awesome weekend ahead. Just for fun, I wanted to list a few random, fun facts about myself (21 to be exact since I'm 21 years old.) There are probably some you may or may not have known about me, but maybe you'll learn something new (and probably look at me funny for some of my weirdness, haha).

21 random facts about Claire Elizabeth Langham:

1. I love chocolate milk.
I would drink it all the time if I could, but we only buy it every so often because it's like $5.00 a gallon, haha.

2. My favorite store to shop at is New York and Company.
I actually went there yesterday and spent way too much money (everything was on sale though, so that made me feel a little less buyer's remorse, haha.)

3. I can't wait to be a teacher!
I will officially be a college graduate and on the road to my own classroom on May 10, 2014. Hallelujah!

4. I prefer if my food doesn't touch each other on my plate.
That's super weird, I know, because I know it's all going to the same place. Some things I don't mind if they touch, but for the majority, I like each food group to have its only little spot on my plate, lol.

5. If I could pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life (all health issues aside), it would totally be chocolate ice cream.
Sometimes I wish I could skip dinner and go straight to this lovely thang, but I'm really trying to eat clean and healthy. It's quite hard sometimes because I REALLY love chocolate ice cream, lol.

6. I almost never buy anything (clothes, shoes, purses, etc.) unless it's on sale.
I am a bargain hunter to the max, and it hurts my soul to have to pay full price for stuff.

7. I love my two toy poodles (even though they drive me absolute bonkers sometimes, hehe).
Meet Beau and Coco, also known in the Langham household as "the boys." :)

8. Whenever I'm sick, all I want is for my mommy and daddy to take care of me.
I don't care how old I get, they always know how to make things better. 

9. My mom is always my go-to person if I ever I have a problem, need advice, have a question, need reassurance, etc. 
I probably call her 20 times a day for different things. "Mom, can I...? Do I...? Will you...?, etc." haha.

10. I love that my dad always teaches me awesome stuff.
He taught me how to ski, how to drive a boat, how to drive in general, sports, stuff about cars, life lessons, etc.

11. Caffeine makes me extremely hyper (like bouncin'-off-the-walls hyper, hehe).
I love to drink a cold coffee or a frapp every now and then if I need a pick me up, but I try to avoid caffeine as much as possible.

12. I do not like confrontation.
I know it's inevitable sometimes, but I try my best to avoid it at all costs, hehe.

13. I love pedicures.
I wish I could afford to get them all the time. :)

14. Speaking of the spa, I also love massages.
I've been lucky enough to have three in my lifetime, so maybe I can start a tradition and get at least one a year. :) My last one was at the Battle House, and it was awesome (so relaxing!).

15. My favorite color is blue.
Teal and Aqua are my most favorite.

16. I'd love to be able to live on the water. 
If I had a choice, particularly water as gorgeous as this, hehe (pic from St. John, August 2012).

17. Lake Martin has become one of my favorite places to vacation in Alabama. 
When I become a millionaire (with my teaching job... haha), I will buy this home on Lake Martin. It just screams "Claire" doesn't it?? :) :) :)

18. I wish I could keep a sun tan all year long.
Love a nice tan!

19. Chad and I are obsessed with eating crab legs... they're delish!
Of course, we like them to not be alive when we eat them, haha.

20. One of my dreams is to go to Bora Bora.
Some day, some how, I will stay in one of these over-water bungalows. :)
Ahhh beautiful relaxation.

21. I love to ride roller coasters.
We are actually going to Six Flags on our PUR trip the first weekend in August, yay!

Now you've learned a few things about me... woohoo! :) Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Love & Blessings, 
Claire
💚

Comments

  1. Have you ever been to Cedar Point in Ohio? I live an hour away...so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, Holly! But I have always talked about how I would LOVE to go there.That is so awesome that you live so close... So jealous! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Christ's Light Shine Through You

Weekend Getaway Trip

The Day My Heart Exploded