What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy hump day, friends! Hope you're all having a blessed week so far. :) Here's what I'm LOVING on this last Wednesday in October...


I'm LOVING that there's only 2 days until the weekend. YAY! Can I get an amen? :)

I'm LOVING that we are beginning to experience some cool Fall weather. I'm ready for it to continuously stay cool (not too cold though). Fall is one of my favorite times of year: leaves falling, crisp air, hot chocolate, cozy fires, boots, scarves, and so much more.


Speaking of boots, I'm LOVING the cute new boots I got this weekend. They're pretty adorbs if I do say so myself. :)

I'm LOVING that I also found a super cute scarf for a whopping $2 this weekend. I was so pumped!

I'm LOVING that I get to hang out with Chad later this week/weekend. With the craziness of school, I treasure the time I get to spend with him during the week. :)


I'm LOVING that my awesome dad took my jeep to get the headlights cleaned up. You know how headlights get foggy and kind of yellowish? Well, mine are super shiny and clean now. Woo! (Sam's has a good deal on it that's pretty cheap if you're interested!) 

I'm LOVING that we gain an hour of sleep this weekend with the time change. I don't necessarily like this particular Daylight Savings Time of year because it gets dark super early, but I do like that we gain an extra hour of sleep because of it. 



I'm LOVING that I should be finding out pretty soon where I'm student teaching next semester. Anxious/excited to see where I'll be placed! :)

I'm LOVING that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Can't wait for lots of mmm mmm yummy food!

I'm LOVING that I'm reminded daily of the Lord's eternal love, grace, and mercy for me. Even when I'm frustrated, tired, worn out, etc., He continually reminds me that I can find peace and rest in Him. God is good all the time, and all the time He is good!


I'm sure y'all are loving some great things this week as well! My prayer for you this week is that you truly grasp God's love for you. He loves us so much that He sent His precious son Jesus to take away our sin and shame though a death He did not deserve. What an amazing glimpse of how much our Father truly loves us as His children! 

Have an awesome rest of the week, loves! :)


Love & Blessings,
Claire

💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Christ's Light Shine Through You

Weekend Getaway Trip

The Day My Heart Exploded