What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, my awesome friends! :)

Here's what I'm loving today...

I'm loving that we are only two days away from the weekend, yay!


I'm loving that I am officially in my senior year of college! Eek! :) So surreal for sure. I will officially graduate in less than 9 months, woo!


I'm loving my schedule this semester for my Methods Block. Two days in class at South, two days in the school system, and off on Fridays! Not too shabby. :)


I'm loving that our first school practice went great yesterday! Loving my sweet volleyball girls. :)

I'm loving that Chad's school/work schedule is going good so far! We may actually be able to spend some time together during the week this semester, woo! :)


I'm loving that I get to sleep in on Friday! Not setting an alarm clock is one of the greatest feelings ever, hehe. :)


I'm loving all the awesome things going on at Lafitte Baptist Church! The Lord is moving. :) If you don't have a home church, we would love to have you. Sunday School at 9:45am and service at 11am. Check us out here. :)

Our Belief

If you are new to the Saraland area or just looking for a new church home, Lafitte Church would like to extend to you our warmest welcome.
Lafitte Church is made up of people just like you, from all walks of life, imperfections and all! We are a loving, dynamic church and would love to have you join as we are transformed by Jesus Christ.
We are passionate about serving our neighbors, our community, and the world. We strive to positively impact all who touch our lives and would love to see you to join us today!

I'm loving the book "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn. So excited to dive into this book and learn more about where we will live for eternity with our amazing Savior! :)


I'm loving my awesome parents for their continual support in everything I do! I am so incredibly thankful for my parents' sacrifice in supporting me through college (plus 14 years of private school before that) so that I will be debt free. They are truly amazing!!


I'm loving the grace and mercy we receive each and every day from our amazing Lord. He continues to amaze me more and more each day, and my heart's prayer is that my life is consumed by His presence. 


I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week! :)

Love & Blessings, 
Claire
💚

Comments

  1. You're loving some great things... especially not setting an alarm clock, the close weekend, and our Lord's grace and mercy- I'm loving those things too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Christ's Light Shine Through You

The Day My Heart Exploded

Weekend Getaway Trip