6 Years Together

Caution: sappy post ahead... ;) 

It's hard to believe that today marks 6 years that I have been dating my best friend in the whole wide world. I can remember November 16, 2007 just like it was yesterday, and I am so glad that cute 15-year-old boy asked me to be his girlfriend. Little did I know what a huge blessing that sweet boy would be to my life! Chad is my encourager, my prayer warrior, my accountability partner, and my voice of reason. I honestly could not picture my life without him because every decision, every thought, and every action is never just about me; it's always intended for me plus him. :)


Chad stands apart from every other person I have met. I knew something was different about him from the very beginning, but with each passing year, I see more and more of just how amazing he is. He compliments me perfectly, and I know it's super cheesy... but he makes my life complete. Outside of my relationship with Jesus Christ, my relationship with Chad takes the top spot. I know without a shadow of a doubt that the Lord placed Chad in my life for SO many reasons I've seen already and for so many reasons I have yet to discover (and can't wait to continue discovering!).

I truly cannot wait to see what our future holds together. I know it will be wonderful because we serve a wonderful God. I would never have had the opportunity to experience this type of earthly love without the love of my Heavenly Father. I could not picture serving and glorifying our Savior with anyone other than my sweet Chad.


From the get-go, Chad and I decided that with our relationship, we would strive to honor God to the best of our abilities in every circumstance. I have had the time of my life growing in the Lord with Chad and worshipping and serving God alongside him and his precious spirit. He is truly a man after God's own heart, which is what I absolutely love most about him. I could not ask for a greater blessing in my life, and with everything that is in me, I am humbled and honored that the Lord chose me to be a part of Chad's life.

Now I'd like to take a little stroll down memory lane to each of our anniversaries. :) 
My, how we've grown! Hehe

1 Year Anniversary 
16 years old (Went to Carabba's for dinner)

2 Year Anniversary
17 years old (Went to Felix's for dinner)
The waitress thought we had been married for 2 years... "No ma'am, do we look that old?" lol

3 Year Anniversary
18 years old (spent the day in Fairhope)

4 Year Anniversary
19 years old (Back to Felix's we go! So yummy, hehe)

5 Year Anniversary
20 years old (Go big or go home... celebrated at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse)

6 Year Anniversary
21 years old (Dinner at Bonefish)

Happy 6 year anniversary to my precious hunk of a boyfriend! Love you SO much!

Love & Blessings,
Claire
💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Christ's Light Shine Through You

The Day My Heart Exploded

Weekend Getaway Trip